Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Holidays



It's been a hectic winter at work, trying to push out a game before the Christmas deadline (we missed it, oh well.) But in the week and a half I'm taking off after Christmas, I'll be able to get a ton of work done on Dead Gear, so I'm very excited. I finally bit the bullet and got a personal Pro license of Unity as well, which is nice because switching between Pro at work and Free at home annoyed me. I've been able to greatly increase the visuals of several aspects of the game, such as a really nice depth of field effect, and soon: dynamic 2D lighting and shadows.

Here's a look at the new dialogue UI and one of my wonderful wife's portraits. She'll be doing all portraits, and hopefully some promotional art as well.

Happy holidays, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Matt from metroidvanias.com checking in again. Would love to see/share any more progress you've got to show off since the Dec 2014 update.

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete